BONSERNEWS.com – Towards the weekend you can try to make a few food creations with simple ingredients. You can make a klapertar to accompany you on Saturday and Sunday tomorrow.
Klapertart comes from the Dutch language, namely klappertaart, which is a combination of the words klapper “coconut” and taart “cake”. The klapertart is also known as a typical cake from Manado with the basic ingredients of coconut, flour, milk, butter and eggs.
Klapertart is included in the class of cakes that contain high enough calories. Currently, many klapertar entrepreneurs are looking for dough mixes that have a lower calorie content.
Also Read: Do you already know, here are the characteristics of a cat experiencing depression and how to treat it
In addition, several types of klapertar also use low-calorie fat, high-calcium milk and low-calorie sweeteners as a dough mixture to replace the milk and sugar that are generally used, this makes this cake reduce the number of calories.
If you are interested in making klapertart, here’s the complete recipe:
Ingredients for klapertart skin:
Also Read: Regarding Watching Porn Videos, Ganjar Pranowo is not alone or alone and here are the facts!
- 200 grams of medium protein flour
- 100 grams of margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
Ingredients for the contents of the klapertart:
- 200 grams of coarse grated coconut
- 200 ml of young coconut water
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 chicken eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 50 grams of raisins
Ingredients for klapertart topping:
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 50 grams of roasted coconut, coarsely grated
How to make klapertart skin:
- Mix flour, milk powder, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl, mix well.
- Add margarine to flour mixture, stir by hand until it becomes crumbly.
- Add the eggs, stir again until the dough can be scavenged.
- Take some of the dough, flatten it at the bottom and base of the klapertart mold with a thickness of approximately 1/2 cm, seal it and compact it.
- Bake in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until cooked.
How to make klapertart contents:
- Combine grated coconut, coconut water, granulated sugar, and chicken eggs in a saucepan, stir well.
- Add cornstarch, stir again until smooth.
- Heat the pan over low heat, cook the mixture, stirring, until it thickens.
- Add vanilla paste and raisins, stir again, turn off heat.
How to make klapertart topping: