BONSERNEWS.com – Nastar is a type of traditional Indonesian cake made from cake dough which is formed into small rounds and filled with pineapple jam.
This cake has a crunchy and soft texture, and a sweet and sour taste from the pineapple filling.
Nastar is usually served on certain occasions such as the celebration of Idul Fitri or Christmas, but it can also be enjoyed as an everyday snack. This cake is one of the most famous and popular Indonesian cakes.
Also Read: Want to Turn Off WhatsApp Online Status to Focus on Friendship? Here’s the Easy Way
To make delicious and delicious nastar, here are the recipes and steps you can follow:
- 250 grams of margarine
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 yolks
- 400 grams of medium protein flour
- 50 grams of cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
Also Read: Don’t Just Do It, Apologize There’s also Manners! Here’s the procedure
- 250 grams of grated pineapple
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- Prepare a flat baking sheet, grease it with a little margarine or line it with parchment paper.
- Beat margarine and powdered sugar until soft and pale in color.
- Add the egg yolks one by one, mix well.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, salt and vanilla powder. Sift and stir well.
- Add the flour mixture little by little into the margarine mixture, mix well with a spatula or hands until the dough can be scavenged.
- Take a pinch of the dough, round it into a small size, then flatten it and fill it with grated pineapple. Shape into a round again and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until the dough runs out.
- Bake nastar in preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes or until cooked. Don’t forget to monitor the oven so that the nastar doesn’t burn or get soft inside.
- Remove the nastar from the oven, cool on a rack, then serve.
To make the pineapple filling, mix all the ingredients for the pineapple filling in a saucepan and cook over low heat until thick. Stir constantly so it doesn’t burn. After it’s cold, use it as a nastar filling. Good luck! ()