BONSERNEWS.com – As a housewife who prepares various dishes for her family every day, you must be familiar with basic spices in cooking.
These spices start from the basic white spices, yellow spices, and red spices.
To prepare several menus, of course, it is quite time-consuming if the spices are made impromptu for several dishes.
Also Read: Street-style Fried Rice Seasoning Recipe, Guaranteed to Make You Addictive
But don’t worry, because it turns out that these basic spices can be made by yourself instantly, without preservatives and of course they last a long time to help simplify and speed up the cooking process.
So, here are some homemade instant seasoning recipes, without preservatives and long lasting.
Also Read: This Kitchen Seasoning is Very Effective for Maintaining Men’s Health! What’s that?
Kitchen Seasoning Recipes
7 cloves of garlic
1 knuckle ginger
1 tsp ground pepper
2 bay leaves
1 lb of lime leaves
200 ml cooking oil
How to make :
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed and wash them clean.
2. Blend all the required ingredients with a blender until completely smooth, except for bay leaves and lime leaves.
3. Prepare a clean frying pan and pour the spices that are smooth without adding oil again.
4. Add bay leaves and lime leaves and cook over low heat until the aroma comes out and the color turns pale and cooked.
5. Remove the cooked spices and let it cool down. Next, put the spices into an airtight jar, close tightly and put it in the refrigerator.
6. Kitchen seasoning is ready to use everyday. Don’t forget to close the meeting after use.
That’s a recipe for making homemade instant seasonings that last a long time and of course make it easier and speed up the daily cooking process. Hope it is useful.()