BONSERNEWS.com – Entering in the middle of the month but the desire for modern coffee is still high? Relax, you can make it in your home.
The mushrooming of today’s coffee shops has indeed encouraged people to visit these places. Apart from sipping coffee, this place can also be a place to find new acquaintances, photo spots to upload on social media to a place to socialize.
But, if you don’t have any money to go to that place and order coffee, it’s a good idea to try making it yourself at home with cheap and simple ingredients.
Also Read: For those who don’t know, here are items that are prohibited from being carried in the airplane cabin
Reporting from various sources, here is a recipe for making cafe-style iced coffee.
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 glass of fresh milk
- 1/2 glass of ice cubes
How to make:
Also Read: Upset Because Phlegm Won’t Come Out of Your Throat? Here’s a Natural Way to Get It Out
- Mix instant coffee, hot water and granulated sugar in a glass. Stir until the coffee and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Pour fresh milk into a glass, and stir coffee and milk until well blended.
- Put the ice cubes into the glass, and stir again until the ice is well mixed with the coffee and milk.
- Serve fresh and delicious cafe-style iced coffee milk.
Tips: You can add whipped cream or whipped cream on top of your iced coffee milk for a more delicious result. Good luck! ()