BONSERNEWS.com – Opor ayam is one of the obligatory dishes that must be on the dining table after returning home from the Eid prayer. Not only that, chicken opor is also a dish that is eagerly awaited.
Together with the ketupat, the cock’s opor becomes a symbol that the day of victory has arrived. Not only that, the tradition of making chicken opor in each region is different. And this makes the chicken opor has many characteristics.
If your housekeeper has returned home and you want to make chicken opor, you can take a peek at how to mix it as below.
Also Read: Bima ‘Awbimax Reborn’ Tells the Reasons for Criticizing Lampung to Arie Untung, Since the Baby Wanted to Speak Up
By using simple ingredients, you can make a delicious and tempting chicken curry. Let’s see how.
Here is a recipe for chicken opor seasoning:
Also Read: Get to know the 8 groups of people who are entitled to receive zakat along with their explanations according to the Koran
- 1 kg of chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 liter of coconut milk from 1 coconut
- 4 pieces of lime leaves
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, bruised
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 cm galangal, bruised
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 6 shallots, puree
- 1 tsp coriander, puree
- 1 tsp cumin, puree
- 1 tsp turmeric, puree
- 1/2 tsp pepper, puree
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, shaved
- Oil for sautéing
How to make:
- Sauté ground spices, lime leaves, lemongrass, bay leaves, and galangal until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, stir well and cook until the chicken changes color.
- Add coconut milk and salt, stir well and let it boil.
- Add the brown sugar, stir well and cook until the chicken is tender and the spices are absorbed.
- Remove and serve the chicken opor with white rice and other accompaniments.
Good luck! ()